I can Help – Free Consultation
Call me Now at 765-561-3445
You no longer have to be FRUSTRATED and STRESSED over Tax and Accounting issues. We are YOUR outsourcing Accounting Source.
Virtual Services Offered – Shoe Boxes Accepted!
You’re not alone. As a small business owner, you have so many things on your plate. Imagine how much more productive you could be if you could outsource all the tedious financial paperwork your business generates.
Most small businesses are started by people who are passionate about a product or service. Very few of those entrepreneurs are as passionate about the day-to-day financial and accounting tasks involved in running a small business. With The Rodgers Company, you don’t have to be. When you outsource your accounting and bookkeeping to our Accountants, you may have to give up a few things.
- Late tax filings and penalties.
- Sick leave miscalculations and disgruntled employees.
- Forgotten or lost invoices and late payments.
- Shoe boxes full of receipts and missed tax deductions.
- Undetected bank errors and lost interest.
- Late payments to vendors and soured relationships.
- Employees knowing your financial business.
How does it work? Its as easy as scanning your receipts and uploading them to our Secure File Cabinet. We do the rest.
A solution to fit any sized business.
Our clients range from individual consultants through companies with 100 or more employees. We customize a bookkeeping and accounting solution that’s specific to you, from our list of services that includes…
- Virtual Online Accounting
- Daily Bookkeeping Services
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Payroll and Payroll taxes
- Bank Reconciliations
- Financial Management Services
- Daily, Weekly and Monthly Financial reporting
- Income Statements, Balance Sheets, Detailed Activity Reports, and Budgeting. Check our rates.
- Tax Planning & Preparation
- Business Entity Selection
At The Rodgers Company, you can get more done, in less time, and for less money than a full-time employee would cost you. Doesn’t it make sense for you to run the numbers and see how it adds up?
Contact us for a free consultation.